Enjoy Cycling in Comfort with our Suspension Tricycle
Our suspension tricycle is capable of withstanding off-road abuse with its independent three wheel suspension and welded chrome-moly frame. The recumbent tricycle incorporates under seat steering with linkages to the wheels for added comfort and to minimize any impacts to the riders hands and arms during aggressive all terrain cycling. The Berserker is the ultimate local transportation solution, great for commuting to work, or running local errands. Our Heavy Duty rack allows you to easily attach grocery carrying Pannier bags, and your briefcase.
* 24″ Wheels for navigating all forms of terrain
o Sealed Cartridge Bearing 20mm Axle Front Hubs
o Sealed Cartridge Bearing Quick Release Rear Hub
o Double Wall Alex Double Wall DM22 Rims
o All Terrain 24″x1.95″ Kenda K-Rad Tires
o KT / Quando Q-Lite hubs
o 14Ga Stainless Steel spokes with brass Nipples
* Surly rear drop outs
* Adjustable length boom to cater to riders of all shapes and sizes
* 27 speeds
o Front: 3 speeds (44/32/22)
o Rear: 9 Speeds (34/28/24/21/18/16/14/12/11)
o SRAM X-5 Gripshift, SRAM X-5 Rear Derailer, SRAM X-7 Front Derailer
* Composite seat pan with widened comfort zone and ergonomic lumbar support
o Foam padding (not shown)
o Mesh cover (not shown)
o Adjustable seat pan (tilt and fore/aft) allows rider to custom tailor to their liking (Extra Long Brackets Available for less reclining)
* Long travel suspension design with independent suspension
o 6″ Rear Suspension Travel
o 5″ Independent Front Suspension Travel
o Three 50mm Air Shocks are adjustable for both rebound and preload
o Front suspension control arms have adjustable heim joints for custom camber, castor, & rake
o Sealed Enduro Bearings, for rear suspension swing arm pivot.
* Adjustable steering links with adjustable toe in/out
* Salsa Motoace Stem
* Frame made from 4130 Aircraft grade tubing
* Frames are hand built in the USA
* Tadpole Configuration (AKA two wheels up front and one in the back)
* Independent Left and Right 4 piston Gatorbrake hydaulic brakes with 180mm rotors. Allows for brake steering for those ultimate sharp turns
* 3/4 length chain guide to minimize crud build up on the chain and other drive train components
* Under Seat steering with ackerman compensation.
* Powder coated finish for maximum durability
* Mantis style front suspension control arms for easy mounting and dismounting.
* Patent Pending Full Suspension Design.
Tricycle Safety Features:
* Battery Operatated Light Kit (Headlight and Taillight)
* White Wheel Reflectors
Dimensions and Weight:
* 35″ (89cm) Overall Width
* 15″ (38cm) Seat Height
* 48″ (122cm) Wheel Base
* 55 lbs (25kg)
Color Availability: (Swing arm & Control Arms are Black)
* Standard – no extra charge powder coat color chart
* Premium – custom effect or metallic effect powder coatings
* Custom – Don’t see what you want, call us!
Berserker Cycle Design LLC warranties the main frame, and the control arm weldments against defects in workmanship for the life of your tricycle. With standard components warrantied for 1 year against defects in materials/workmanship. See complete warranty information on our tricycle warranty page.
* Rack System, With Heavy Duty Formed 12GA Platform, Powder Coated black or to match Trike
* Fully Adjustable Head Rest with Integrated Pad, Powder Coated black or to match Trike
Other Options Available Pre-installed at the Factory:
* Drivetrain Upgrade: Shimano Dura-Ace Barend Shifters, Shimano Deore Rear & Front Derailers, Rear Cassette Gearing (34/30/26/23/20/17/15/13/11)
* Rohloff 14 Speed Hub, offering 526% Gear Range, pre-installed.
* Schlumpf Moutain Drive (2.5:1), pre-installed
* Schlumpf Speed Drive (1:1.65), pre-installed
* Schlumpf High Speed Drive (1:2.5), pre-installed
* Electric Assist, Bionx PL-250 Kit, 250W Motor, 25.9V – 9.6Ah Li-Mn battery (2.8kg) with contoller & throttle
* Electric Assist, Bionx PL-350 Kit, 350W Motor, 37V – 9.6Ah Li-Mn Battery (3.1kg) with controller & throttle
<META NAME=”keywords” CONTENT=”recumbent tadpole tricycles trike human-powered vehicle ActionBent Berserker Catrike Greenspeed HP Velotechnik ICE Innesenti Kerrel mountain trike KMX Karts Optima Pirol Sidewinder Sun TerraTrike Trident Windcheetah Hostel Shoppe The Trike Shoppe Utah Trikes Bent-Up Cycles Arkel panniers Radical Design SRAM Shimano Microshift TerraCycle Coventry Cycle Works Park Tool Company Dan Price Hobbit Hole Don Saito Anne Dussert Cycle America Trans-America where to buy a trike how to ride a trike are trikes safe tricycle versus bicycle Catrike Rally adjusting a front derailleur Steve Greene Death Valley Tricycle Expedition TrikeAsylum”>