Please click on one of the treks under the drop down menu at top of page.
You are visitor
- 1,137,419 - Journey Far
Sound off about Fatrikes:
Trike Tour Handbook
Trike Hobo Adventures
All About Tricycles
Oregon Coast Tour Guide
Scott & Jodi’s Trike Tour
Scott’s Cycling Adventures
Pannier Volume Conversion:One liter equals 61 cubic inches. Doing the math, if a pair of cargo bags is 60 liters, such as the Arkel RT-60 recumbent panniers, this converts to 3,660 cubic inches (60x61). Pannier manufacturers are known to express size both ways, which can be frustrating to a potential customer attempting to compare two different companies. Visualizing cubic inches may be challenging, thus converting to liters may help the mind's analytical eye.
ICE Full Fat
HP Velotechnik Scorpion
Sun EX-3 SX
Freedom HPV Sirrocco
Steve’s Mojave Desert Trek
Steve’s Pacific Coast Trek
Steve’s Sierra Nevada Trek
Steve’s Death Valley Trek
Janet’s Adventure Tales
Terry’s Pacific Coast Tour
Bill’s Pacific Coast Tour
Bryan Ball & Recumbents
Dan’s Simple Living
William’s Longevity Guide
Mark’s Flute Music CD
- TrikeSan on The importance of trikes!
- steve greene on The importance of trikes!
- alexanderluthier on The importance of trikes!
- Tigerlily on Not quite human powered
- Ron Nelson on Before you buy a trike … things to know:
- Armadillozack on Before you buy a trike … things to know:
- Glen Aldridge on Before you buy a trike … things to know:
- abycinnamon on Before you buy a trike … things to know:
- Kimball Rasmussen on Before you buy a trike … things to know:
- Alonzo Savage on Before you buy a trike … things to know:
- Don on Before you buy a trike … things to know:
- armadillozack on Triker on China’s Great Wall
- armadillozack on Not quite human powered
- barkermarybeth on Not quite human powered
- armadillozack on ICE Full Fat now FOR SALE!
Bigfoot Hobo Triker Steve
Steve’s Amazon Page
Respect Life / Share Peace
Badwater or Bust Blog
Recent Trike Posts:
- The importance of trikes!
- Before you buy a trike … things to know:
- Not quite human powered
- ICE Full Fat now FOR SALE!
- Triker on China’s Great Wall
- Mojave Traverse route still affected since October
- ICE Full Fat (Bigfoot) now converted to tubeless!
- East to West … Dwayne Burgess on the road
- Newbie rides a Catrike Expedition …
- ICE rear pannier rack for suspended trikes
- Converting 2009 ICE trike to a MicroFat!
- Looking for an $1899 fatrike? It’s your lucky day!
- ICE Full Fat fatrike on the move …
- JaYoe Matt as Santa
- Recumbent Korea – Catrike 700 ride