The roots of all trike pilots have their start from seeds planted long ago and far away. Fortunately, my father judiciously used his 8 mm Bell & Howell camera on a regular basis as I was growing up, and the following movie short is just one of hundreds of movies he filmed over the years. in order to capture and digitize this required two processes: (1) years ago, after my father’s early death, my mom and I decided to take all the 8 mm films into a professional Burbank movie studio facility for conversion into video cassettes, the best option available then, and (2) recently, I set up my Nikon on a tripod in front of the television set, and captured this portion digitally. Until such time that I convert all the old video cassettes to DVD, this will have to do.
You are visitor
- 1,400,168 - Journey Far
Search Trike Asylum:
Trike Touring Handbook
Trike Hobo Adventures
Coastal Touring Guide
Learn about Fat Tire Trikes:
Scott & Jodi’s Trike Tour
Scott’s Cycling Adventures
Bryan Ball & Recumbents
Janet’s Adventure Tales
Terry’s Pacific Coast Tour
Bill’s Pacific Coast Tour
Do you need a neckrest?
ICE Full Fat
HP Velotechnik Scorpion
Sun EX-3 SX
Freedom HPV Sirrocco
Bigfoot Hobo Triker Steve
Steve’s Mojave Desert Trek
Steve’s Pacific Coast Trek
Steve’s Sierra Nevada Trek
Steve’s Death Valley Trek
Steve’s Death Valley Guide
- armadillozack on Is Trikeitol right for you? Results may vary …
- armadillozack on Tennessee travelin’ trike … need more?
- armadillozack on Two new HP Velotechnik Scorpion trikes!
- armadillozack on Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – pulled over by the police!
- Donald R. Gallaway on Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – riding in a wind storm!
- armadillozack on Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – we see water, and fix flats!
- armadillozack on Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – riding in a wind storm!
All About Tricycles
Steve’s Rural Cop Days
Dan’s Simple Living
William’s Longevity Guide
Mark’s Flute Music CD
Pannier Volume Conversion:One liter equals 61 cubic inches. Doing the math, if a pair of cargo bags is 60 liters, such as the Arkel RT-60 recumbent panniers, this converts to 3,660 cubic inches (60x61). Pannier manufacturers are known to express size both ways, which can be frustrating to a potential customer attempting to compare two different companies. Visualizing cubic inches may be challenging, thus converting to liters may help the mind's analytical eye.
Steve’s Amazon Page
Respect Life / Share Peace
Badwater or Bust Blog
Recent Trike Posts:
- Matt Galat – world trike tour – arriving in Japan
- Matt Galat – leaving Korea – impressions – June 9th
- Is Trikeitol right for you? Results may vary …
- Tennessee travelin’ trike … need more?
- Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – pulled over by the police!
- Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – riding in a wind storm!
- Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – we see water, and fix flats!
- Two new HP Velotechnik Scorpion trikes!
- Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – but we were so very wrong!
- Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – preparing for the long trike trip!
- Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – riding a tandem across USA!
- Are recumbent trikes fast?
- Are recumbent trikes safe?
- Short diversion from JaYoe to visit Eva and Anny!
- Is it easy to transport recumbent trikes?