Are you looking for the perfect trike-oriented gift for that special human powered recumbent tricycle enthusiast in your life? Well, as we all realize, adult tricycle gifts are far and few between, because rational people everywhere know full well that trikes are for kids, not grown-ups. But hey, this is the one and only trike asylum here, and we are a bunch of crazy tricycle-riding adults who don’t give a hoot about what everyone else does or thinks, so guess what! Yep, we have trike gifts suitable for big tricycle riders! Click the photo below to visit the SHOP page of this website, and if you like what you see, that page links to the actual storefront where you can spend a wad of money for your honey.
You are visitor
- 1,381,424 - Journey Far
Search Trike Asylum:
Trike Touring Handbook
Trike Hobo Adventures
Coastal Touring Guide
Learn about Fat Tire Trikes:
Scott & Jodi’s Trike Tour
Scott’s Cycling Adventures
Bryan Ball & Recumbents
Janet’s Adventure Tales
Terry’s Pacific Coast Tour
Bill’s Pacific Coast Tour
Do you need a neckrest?
ICE Full Fat
HP Velotechnik Scorpion
Sun EX-3 SX
Freedom HPV Sirrocco
Bigfoot Hobo Triker Steve
Steve’s Mojave Desert Trek
Steve’s Pacific Coast Trek
Steve’s Sierra Nevada Trek
Steve’s Death Valley Trek
Steve’s Death Valley Guide
- daytriker on Need motivation while cycling in the mountains?
- armadillozack on Need motivation while cycling in the mountains?
- armadillozack on Trikers Jen and Tony … the Australian Journey
- The Ice Man on Trikers Jen and Tony … the Australian Journey
- trike hobo on 54.73 miles per hour on a recumbent tadpole trike!
- armadillozack on 54.73 miles per hour on a recumbent tadpole trike!
- Alonzo Savage on Day Out On The Trikes With The Redmountduo
All About Tricycles
Steve’s Rural Cop Days
Dan’s Simple Living
William’s Longevity Guide
Mark’s Flute Music CD
Pannier Volume Conversion:One liter equals 61 cubic inches. Doing the math, if a pair of cargo bags is 60 liters, such as the Arkel RT-60 recumbent panniers, this converts to 3,660 cubic inches (60x61). Pannier manufacturers are known to express size both ways, which can be frustrating to a potential customer attempting to compare two different companies. Visualizing cubic inches may be challenging, thus converting to liters may help the mind's analytical eye.
Steve’s Amazon Page
Respect Life / Share Peace
Badwater or Bust Blog
Recent Trike Posts:
- JaYoe! tire trouble, windy weather, getting lost
- Five Recumbent Trikes at Elvaston Castle
- Need motivation while cycling in the mountains?
- Trikers Jen and Tony … the Australian Journey
- Triking Korea – the JaYoe! world tour
- Trike Hobo discusses his pannier setup
- 54.73 miles per hour on a recumbent tadpole trike!
- Day Out On The Trikes With The Redmountduo
- Steven Telck triking over the Continental Divide
- ICE trike rear wheel not vertical
- On the road again – third time is a charm!
- Matt Galat now underway: JaYoe 3.0, world trike tour!
- Trike Hobo’s First Tricycle – 1954
- Local fatbiker gets serious about deep woods travel
- Replenishing Stan’s NoTubes tire sealant on a fat tire trike