Ride the Tour de France for fun and become part of the legend without the pain. Get ready for a unique experience, join this “A la carte” journey: 2000 km in 40 stages, on Recumbent bike or Trike. Enjoy your laid back holidays on a recumbent bike or trike, the ultimate machine to travel with pleasure and comfort. Select your favourite stages on the Tour: choose where and when to start and finish. Ride for 2 days, 5 days, 10 days, or live the full experience in 40 days. Information and reservations: Le Tour de France on Recumbent bike (or trike).
You are visitor
- 1,401,076 - Journey Far
Search Trike Asylum:
Trike Touring Handbook
Trike Hobo Adventures
Coastal Touring Guide
Learn about Fat Tire Trikes:
Scott & Jodi’s Trike Tour
Scott’s Cycling Adventures
Bryan Ball & Recumbents
Janet’s Adventure Tales
Terry’s Pacific Coast Tour
Bill’s Pacific Coast Tour
Do you need a neckrest?
ICE Full Fat
HP Velotechnik Scorpion
Sun EX-3 SX
Freedom HPV Sirrocco
Bigfoot Hobo Triker Steve
Steve’s Mojave Desert Trek
Steve’s Pacific Coast Trek
Steve’s Sierra Nevada Trek
Steve’s Death Valley Trek
Steve’s Death Valley Guide
- Jen Fleming on Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – pulled over by the police!
- armadillozack on Is Trikeitol right for you? Results may vary …
- armadillozack on Tennessee travelin’ trike … need more?
- armadillozack on Two new HP Velotechnik Scorpion trikes!
- armadillozack on Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – pulled over by the police!
- Donald R. Gallaway on Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – riding in a wind storm!
- armadillozack on Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – we see water, and fix flats!
All About Tricycles
Steve’s Rural Cop Days
Dan’s Simple Living
William’s Longevity Guide
Mark’s Flute Music CD
Pannier Volume Conversion:One liter equals 61 cubic inches. Doing the math, if a pair of cargo bags is 60 liters, such as the Arkel RT-60 recumbent panniers, this converts to 3,660 cubic inches (60x61). Pannier manufacturers are known to express size both ways, which can be frustrating to a potential customer attempting to compare two different companies. Visualizing cubic inches may be challenging, thus converting to liters may help the mind's analytical eye.
Steve’s Amazon Page
Respect Life / Share Peace
Badwater or Bust Blog
Recent Trike Posts:
- Olentangy Trike Ride, Columbus – June 16, 2017
- Ed Wade traveling on his Azub Ti-Fly
- Matt Galat – world trike tour – arriving in Japan
- Matt Galat – leaving Korea – impressions – June 9th
- Is Trikeitol right for you? Results may vary …
- Tennessee travelin’ trike … need more?
- Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – pulled over by the police!
- Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – riding in a wind storm!
- Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – we see water, and fix flats!
- Two new HP Velotechnik Scorpion trikes!
- Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – but we were so very wrong!
- Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – preparing for the long trike trip!
- Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – riding a tandem across USA!
- Are recumbent trikes fast?
- Are recumbent trikes safe?