Trike Asylum reader Don Lobelle has requested stories any of us might relate about mechanical difficulties experienced while out on the road. So, I am putting up this quick post to see if any of you trike pilots and nomads out there have a good story to tell about something that went wrong with your triangular steed and how you applied appropriate countermeasures to get on your way again. Okay, since comments are now working again, hop in and share your tales of roadside woe with all of us! Thanks!!
You are visitor
- 1,400,110 - Journey Far
Search Trike Asylum:
Trike Touring Handbook
Trike Hobo Adventures
Coastal Touring Guide
Learn about Fat Tire Trikes:
Scott & Jodi’s Trike Tour
Scott’s Cycling Adventures
Bryan Ball & Recumbents
Janet’s Adventure Tales
Terry’s Pacific Coast Tour
Bill’s Pacific Coast Tour
Do you need a neckrest?
ICE Full Fat
HP Velotechnik Scorpion
Sun EX-3 SX
Freedom HPV Sirrocco
Bigfoot Hobo Triker Steve
Steve’s Mojave Desert Trek
Steve’s Pacific Coast Trek
Steve’s Sierra Nevada Trek
Steve’s Death Valley Trek
Steve’s Death Valley Guide
- armadillozack on Is Trikeitol right for you? Results may vary …
- armadillozack on Tennessee travelin’ trike … need more?
- armadillozack on Two new HP Velotechnik Scorpion trikes!
- armadillozack on Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – pulled over by the police!
- Donald R. Gallaway on Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – riding in a wind storm!
- armadillozack on Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – we see water, and fix flats!
- armadillozack on Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – riding in a wind storm!
All About Tricycles
Steve’s Rural Cop Days
Dan’s Simple Living
William’s Longevity Guide
Mark’s Flute Music CD
Pannier Volume Conversion:One liter equals 61 cubic inches. Doing the math, if a pair of cargo bags is 60 liters, such as the Arkel RT-60 recumbent panniers, this converts to 3,660 cubic inches (60x61). Pannier manufacturers are known to express size both ways, which can be frustrating to a potential customer attempting to compare two different companies. Visualizing cubic inches may be challenging, thus converting to liters may help the mind's analytical eye.
Steve’s Amazon Page
Respect Life / Share Peace
Badwater or Bust Blog
- Tennessee Travlin' Trike - pulled over by the police!
- Is Trikeitol right for you? Results may vary ...
- Tennessee travelin' trike ... need more?
- Tennessee Travlin' Trike - riding in a wind storm!
- Matt Galat - world trike tour - arriving in Japan
- Matt Galat - leaving Korea - impressions - June 9th
- A travelin' Tennessee trike
Recent Trike Posts:
- Matt Galat – world trike tour – arriving in Japan
- Matt Galat – leaving Korea – impressions – June 9th
- Is Trikeitol right for you? Results may vary …
- Tennessee travelin’ trike … need more?
- Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – pulled over by the police!
- Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – riding in a wind storm!
- Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – we see water, and fix flats!
- Two new HP Velotechnik Scorpion trikes!
- Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – but we were so very wrong!
- Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – preparing for the long trike trip!
- Tennessee Travlin’ Trike – riding a tandem across USA!
- Are recumbent trikes fast?
- Are recumbent trikes safe?
- Short diversion from JaYoe to visit Eva and Anny!
- Is it easy to transport recumbent trikes?